ReliaSoft reliability software products are renowned for their ease of use and unparalleled after sale support. For users with an active maintenance agreement, we provide technical support for software-related issues via a network of regional offices and partners/distributors throughout the world.
You can request assistance directly from within the software by choosing File > Help > E-mail Support. This creates an e-mail message that is pre-populated with information about your license and operating system, which the technical support representative will need for troubleshooting the issue.
To get contact details for technical support worldwide, choose File > Help > Contact Technical Support or visit https://support.hbmprenscia.com.
When Requesting Support
When you contact us to request technical support, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your phone number and e-mail address.
- The product name and the Compile Release Version number of your application. To determine the Compile Release Version (CRV) of the application on your computer, choose File > Help. The CRV is displayed in the About area. Note that the CRV will also indicate whether you are running the 32-Bit version or the 64-Bit version of the software.
- Your product license key.
- To determine the license for the application on your computer, you can choose File > Application Setup and click any of the main headings in the Application Setup window.
- The operating system (e.g., Windows 10), RAM and hard disk space on your computer.
- Describe what you were doing when the problem occurred and exactly what happened. Please include the specific wording of any message(s) that appeared.
Note: Technical support representatives are available to assist you with any questions you may encounter when using ReliaSoft software. We also offer reliability consulting services if your support needs are broader. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive selection of reliability training courses that cover both underlying principles and the application of software tools.